01535 667605

Investors FAQ Logo Investors FAQ

Tier 1 & 2 Investment Immigration FAQs

We have put together a selection of Frequently Asked Questions from Investors. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please contact us.

What are the requirements for an investment visa in the UK?

An investment of at least £2 million is required for a continuous 5 year period.

I have heard of the Entrepreneur route, which requires less money. Do you know any companies that will work with me on this?

Be careful not to get involved in fraudulent activity. The Entrepreneur visa is for business people who will be working in a new or an established business. It is not a simple investment of £200,000. The Home Office has identified this route as one that has been open to fraud and is seeking to restrict access to genuine cases.

Can I apply for permanent residence in the UK?

Yes – after 5 continuous years as long as you have maintained the level of investment and met the residence in the UK requirements (more than 6 months every year in the UK).

Who will get a visa?

You, your spouse/partner and children under 18.

Would I have a tax liability in the UK?

The simple answer is yes. However, we are not qualified to give financial advice but can refer you to partner organisations who can assist in detail.

Can you really organise an EU passport in 8 to 12 weeks?

Yes we can. Our system is tried and tested.

What are the advantages of an EU passport?

You can live, work, visit, study and stay in any of the EU countries without impediment.

Do I have to live in the country of the passport?

No, but you do need to purchase property.

Who would get the passport?

You, your spouse/partner, children under 18 and any dependent child in full time education up to the age of 27.

Is it expensive?

It is not cheap. However, we work in partnership with a wealth management company that has devised financial products that allows affordable possibilities. Please contact us for further details.

Would I have any tax liability in the EU country.

Not if you did not want to. However, there may be tax advantages. We work with leading tax advisors who can give you expert advice in this regard.